There is protein in human body composition, 30%~40% of which is collagen. Collagen exists not only in the skin, but also in body tissues, bones, corneas, nails, hair, gums, muscles, ligaments and fascia, and internal organs. Collagen presents a large part in the body, however, we focus on what collagen can do for the skin and introduce TS6 Pro-Collagen Plus's ingredients and benefits.
What is collagen? Why is it important?
Collagen is the major structural protein of body, which composed of three protein chains wound together in a tight triple helix. This unique structure gives collagen a greater tensile strength than steel. Approximately 33 percent of the protein in the body is collagen supporting tissues and organs and connects these structures to bones. Elasticity, moisture, fairness and silkiness of our skin are determined by the collagen content in our skin. With age, collagen levels drop off due to a decrease in production and an increase in degradation. The breakdown of healthy collagen and the decline in collagen production leads to the development of unwanted wrinkles and the appearance of aged skin. Environmental damage from sun, wind and pollution, smoke, unhealthy lifestyle and free radicals may increase the damage to our skin collagen and speed up the process of aging. Therefore, replenishing generous amount of collagen is a must to maintain a youthful appearance.
What causes aging skin and collagen reduction?
- Decreased number of skin cells and thinner skin
- Collagen, elastin, intercellular matrix, etc. in the skin decrease with age weakened metabolism
- This mainly refers to sun aging, the skin changes caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Ultraviolet rays can denature collagen, cause sebum membrane secretion disorders and increase oxidative free radicals, which in turn damage healthy cells
Each layer of the skin will get old due to aging. For example, the stratum corneum is prone to accumulation of old cuticles, resulting in dull skin; the epidermis shrinks and becomes thinner; the fibers of the dermis decrease, lose elasticity and tension, and cause wrinkles; Subcutaneous tissue gets sunken and thus has loose skin
What can collagen help for the skin?
- Prevents skin aging
The decrease in the number of collagen results in a relative weakening of the supporting force on the skin, resulting in a decrease in the tension of the dermis and the gradual loss of elasticity of the collagen, resulting in loose or wrinkled skin
- Promotes healthy skin
Collagen has strong permeability to the skin and can combine with the skin cells on the skin through the stratum corneum to participate in and improve the metabolism of skin cells. Maintain the integrity of the moisture and fiber structure of the stratum corneum, improving the living environment of skin cells and promoting the metabolism of skin tissue, enhancing blood circulation, and achieving the purpose of moisturizing the skin.
- Metabolizes cutin, eliminates wrinkles, and repairs damaged skin: such as acne and wrinkles
Collagen can penetrate directly into the bottom layer of the skin and has a good affinity with tissues. It can assist cells to produce collagen, promote the normal growth of skin cells, and also have anti-inflammatory and skin-renewing effects.
- Makes the skin tend to be neutral, improves the secretion condition
Under the interaction of water retention and firmness, it improves the secretion state, shrinks the pores of oily skin, keeps moisture in dry skin, and makes the skin firm and delicate.
- Promotes moisturizing, strong and water-locking function of the skin
Collagen contains hydrophilic natural moisturizing factors, and the triple helix structure can strongly lock in moisture, keeping the skin moist and hydrated at all times
What can TS6 collagen supplement offer?
TS6 Pro-Collagen plus provides daily nutrition demands and natural antioxidants for skin health. This product uses the Probioenzy® technique to break down milk calcium, lyceum, jujube and Tremella fuciformis to achieve high-efficiency absorption. In addition, many beneficial ingredients to skins were added, including skate cartilage extract, vitamin C, collagen, berries Pedia (Super-fruit polyphenol), elastin, and milk extract (containing ceramide and sphingomyelin). These ingredients can enhance the skin's anti-oxidative ability and induce the regeneration of collagen.
In terms of Milk calcium, Lycium, jujube, and Tremella fuciformis yogurt, this product uses the probiotic fermentation technique (Probioenzy® ) to break down milk calcium, lyceum, jujube, and Tremella fuciformis to achieve high-efficiency absorption.
- Milk calcium: The study results showed that milk calcium has better solubility in the human stomach and more than 70% is absorbed by the body. Even in the absence of gastric acid or unsuitable pH, the milk calcium is still maintained in liquid type, because of the milk calcium binding with peptide and protein. And when lacking vitamin D, the milk calcium is still absorbed under the influence of lactose. In addition, supplying calcium and phosphorus can form Hydroxyopatide, and maintain Bone Retention, efficiently increasing bone density.
- Lycium: The Lycium-rich polysaccharides are deemed to possess immunomodulatory and slow down the aging effect.
- Jujube: According to pharmacological studies showed that the jujube can enhance physical fitness, strengthen muscles, nourishing effects. It contains protein, fat, vitamins, and similar estrogen. They are beneficial for nourishing the uterus and breasts.
- Tremella fuciformis: Tremella fuciformis contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins B1, B2 and phosphorus, calcium, iron, and other nutrients. Each gram of Tremella fuciformis contains more than 70% of the minerals and 10% crude protein, a small amount of thiamine, riboflavin, and plant gum. The plant gum can promote the formation of mucopolysaccharides.
French researcher Dr. Patrick Allaume found a skate that grows in the Atlantic coast deep ocean of Europe during his research on the utilization of marine organisms. That stingray has a large area of cartilage and unique deep-sea collagen on the skin surface. Through the special enzyme hydrolysis of refining technology, extracting a kind of peptide is very helpful to the skin which calls Regenerating Bio-Marine Collagen Complex, SKATIA®. It’s mainly containing small molecule peptides (average molecular weight of 1,000) and polysaccharide complexes, both can promote the generation of dermis GAGs (Glycosaminoglycans GAG). GAGs are mesenchymal cells within the body that help to keep the skin moist, reduce wrinkles, and provide mechanical support for the skin cells, to achieve the moisturizing effect.
Berries pedia (Super-fruit polyphenol), more than 10 kinds of carefully selected berry extracts combination. Choose the best ratio of the deployment of super fruit polyphenol, which contains a variety of beneficial ingredients of berry. Not only has natural plant nutrients include vitamins, minerals, proteins, and Omega3 unsaturated fatty acids, but also is rich in a wide variety of antioxidants including anthocyanins, flavonoids, resveratrol, carotenoids, and other natural polyphenols.
- Acai berry: One of the berries is rich in antioxidants, especially anthocyanins and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Acerola: One of the berries rich in natural vitamin C, and contains a wide range of minerals.
- Blackberry: Rich in vegetable protein, essential amino acids, and tannins.
- Blueberry: Rich in anthocyanidins.
- Cranberry: One of the berries is rich in proanthocyanidins (PACs).
- Wolfberry: Rich in antioxidant carotenoids, such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin.
- Grape seed: Rich in powerful antioxidant polyphenols such as oligomeric proanthocyanidins(OPC), resveratrol, vitamin E, and flavonoids.
- Mangosteen fruit: Mangosteen fruit is known as the king of the Xanthones, and contains a rich kind of xanthones (a potent natural antioxidant), ranking the highest among all fruits.
- Maqui: Maqui is one of the berries which has high oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC).
- Pomegranate: Rich in natural antioxidants, such as ellagic acid, tannins, and anthocyanins.
- Raspberry: Rich in ellagic acid and some special flavonoids such as quercetin, kaempferol, and anthocyanins.
- Strawberry: Rich in anthocyanins, ellagic tannins, flavonoids, terpenoids, resveratrol, and phenolic acids.
Elastin, it’s also known as "elastic fiber protein. Elastic fibers and collagen fibers are mutually woven to become a three-dimensional network around the collagen. And elastin is able to effectively improve the skin's connective tissue, and promote cell regeneration and skin firming.
Milk extract (contain ceramide and sphingomyelin): Milk extract contains ceramide and sphingomyelin., they are present in the stratum corneum of the cell gap, accounting for about 40-88% of the intercellular lipid. And they have a long chain of fat, in the stratum corneum cells are like long nails, that can fill the gap between the keratinocytes, and firmly hold the stratum corneum, it is also known as "molecular nail.
The ceramide will form a thin film on the skin, with a stingy skin barrier or isolation protection, to prevent moisture evaporation and achieve the moisturizing effect, prevent nutrient loss, the skin to maintain a soft, smooth, more flexible, and tense. In addition, it can inhibit the formation of melanin, and promote skin white, and crystal clear. Sphingomyelin can convert to ceramide in the body. However, with age, the secretion of ceramide will be gradually reduced, resulting in the stratum corneum can not retain water, and nutrients, making the skin dry, and a rough crack. If via an oral supplement, that can increase the keratinocyte adhesion, reduce the loss of moisture, and then achieve the moisturizing effect.
Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of collagen in connective tissues, neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, carnitine, and conversion of cholesterol to bile acids, and enhances iron bio-availability. Ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant, it can reduce cell damage by environmental pollution.
The inulin is from chicory root extraction and water-soluble dietary fiber. It’s used by probiotics in human intestinal and helps probiotics growth to achieve intestinal health. In addition, the inulin can provide satiety, increase stool weight, prevent constipation, and lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride.
Resistant starch (RS) is a type of starch that is not digested in the stomach or small intestine, reaching the colon intact. The normal human gut has hundreds of bacterial species, some are beneficial bacteria and some are harmful bacteria. Resistant starch selectively stimulates the good bacteria in our intestines, helping to maintain a healthy balance of bacteria. Several studies have shown that RS may improve insulin sensitivity, and decrease blood glucose levels in response to meals.
Digestion-resistant maltodextrin, Fibersol-2 is from Matsutani America Inc. It is a spray-dried powder produced by the pyrolysis and controlled enzymatic hydrolysis of cornstarch. Studies on Fibersol-2 have explored its health properties, including effects on the digestive tract and blood glucose and cholesterol levels. Physiologically, the ingredient has been shown to increase both bowel regularity and fecal volume. The subjects also had significantly increased proportions of bifidobacteria in intestinal microflora. Because of its health properties and range of applications, Fibersol-2 has been used in many foods given FOSHU (Foods for Specified Health Use) status in Japan.
Oligofructose is low in calories and can work as a prebiotic. Prebiotics can pass through the digestion system without being digested, provide nutrients to probiotics, and promote the growth of the probiotics.
TS6 Pro-Collagen Plus Purchase link: Taiwan Trade website
If you are interested in TS6 Pro-Collagen Plus, or further business cooperation, and want to talk with us, please click Contact Us or Inquiry.
Contact us now for your business need.
Good for Eye Health: Habits, foods, and supplements
Probiotics overview: Benefits, Side Effects, Food and more
How do propolis, lutein, and soybean help eye health?
What is Enterovirus? ImmunoActive can boost immunity to prevent it!
How to choose probiotic supplement? -Part1
Do you know that probiotic can alleviate disturbing allergic problems?
What does TS6 Probiotic distinguish from the market merchandise?
Several benefits you should know about lactic acid bacteria. (part2)
What is Lactic acid bacteria? And how is it crucial to human beings? (part1)
Why probiotics could relieve Urinary Tract Infection issue?