What is Enterovirus?Enterovirus, a virus that enters the body through the gastrointestinal tract and thrives there, often moves on to attack the nervous system. Enteroviruses are small viruses that are made of ribonucleic acid (RNA) and protein. Infections caused by enteroviruses are most likely to occur during the summer and fall, which is notable for its etiological role in epidemics of severe neurological diseases in children.
What’s Enterovirus symptom?Enterovirus can attack whether infants, children, or even adults. However, it is more likely to infect those who have weaker immunity.
- Mild cold symptoms: sneeze, get runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache, muscle ache, etc.
- Longer Duration of Fever: Usually more than 3 days; body temperature could exceed 39℃
- Hand Foot and Mouth Disease: Non-itchy body rash, followed by sores with blisters on palms of hands and soles of feet ; Oral ulcer ; Sores or blisters may be present on the buttocks of small children and infants
- Others: Suspected aseptic meningitis/encephalitis, acute flaccid paralysis and myocarditis.
Transmission of Enterovirus
- Respiratory Droplets: Infected person who is coughing or sneezing on another person
- Fecal-Oral Route: Usually from contaminated food or water sources
- Contact: Touch eye, mouth, or nose with contaminated and unwashed hand; Direct contact with objects (e.g. toys or furniture) contaminated by feces or respiratory secretions / vesicular fluids from infected persons.
How to avoid Enterovirus infections?Wash hand properly after going toilet, before eating; Leave away from infected people; having good lifestyle to get good immunity.
How ImmunoActive could beat Enterovirus? Let’s talk about Active Ingredient!In order to get good immunity, eating well, regular exercising, sleeping well which creates a healthy lifestyle is a way to approach. Besides, taking supplement to assist this goal may be a boost, helping reach it more effortlessly.
TS6 ImmunoActive helps people to better immunity to fight against Enterovirus, improving overall constitution. Let's talk about its Active Ingredient to see why it can help beat virus!
- Pathogen Inhibition
The antibacterial activity of Lactoferrin is due to its ability to bind directly to harmful bacteria and also to deprive bacteria of the iron it requires for growth. It also prevents viruses from entering the cells of the body.
- Antioxidant Activity
Lactoferrin exerts an antioxidant activity by preventing the forming harmful free-radicals in the body.
Free radicals have been implicated in many diseases and cancers.
- Deliver elderberry bioactives through the digestive tract’s acidic medium without deterioration.
- Slowly release active content for better absorption and longer pathogen inhibit time.
- Antiviral Function - Lab experiments have pinpointed an active ingredient ‘antivirin’ that is found in proteins of the black elderberry. Research has shown how antivirin disarms the flu virus by preventing it from invading the membranes of healthy cells.
- Anti-inflammatory - One study (Barak 2002) also demonstrated that an extract of black elderberry increased the production of the anti-inflammatory cytokine Il-10.
- Anti-Oxidation Effect - Elderberry is rich in antioxidants- anthocyanin. One of the most effective herbs for preventing and treating upper respiratory infections.
- Contain 12.5% of Anthocyanosides
- Effectively colonized on intestinal tract
- Inhibit growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Improve body immunity
Immunity Enhance Ingredients
- Whey Protein Concentrates
Rich in immune proteins signal IgG and growth factors.
- Colorstrum Protein
Contain 14.3% IgG, it provides baby abilities to resist pathogenic virus and bacteria. In addition to high quality protein, vitamins and minerals and other nutrients, it is also rich in immune protein signal (mainly IgG)
- Multi-Vitamin(A,B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E)
Essential nutrients to human body. It can adjust body constitution to fight against virus
|Purchase link: Taiwan Trade website
If you are interested in TS6 ImmunoActive, and want to talk with us, please click Contact Us or Inquiry.