What is an allergy?An allergy is an abnormal reaction to an ordinarily harmless substance called an allergen. When an allergen, such as pollen, is absorbed into the body of allergic person, that person’s immune system views the allergen as an invader and a chain reaction is initiated.
Ø Some common things which can cause an allergic reaction
Oil Seed Rape
Nuts (eg: peanuts)
- Products produce by insect
House Dust Mite
- Animal hair
Cat hair and dander
TS6 Probiotic PLUS is allergy saverJapan's Kirin Group has discovered a lactic acid bacteria with potent anti-allergy effects. The bacteria could be used to fight the onset of allergies, such as hay fever, affecting an increasing number of people in developed countries.
TS6 Probiotic PLUS has 8 probiotic strains:
- Lactobacillus sp.
L. rhamnosus GG / L. acidophilus / L. casei subsps / L. paracasei
- Bifidobacterium sp.
B. Bifidus / B. longum / B. infantis
- Lactococcus sp.
- Stability to bile and acid
- Ability to attach strongly to mucosal cells of the human intestinal tract
- Lactic acid production
- Hardy growth in vitro
2 Chinese Herbs are beneficial for allergy
- Perilla Leaf Extract
The leaves of perilla have been used traditionally to treat inflammatory conditions. Laboratory studies have confirmed efficacy in this regard. Several anti-inflammatory components of perilla leaf have been identified including luteolin and tormentic acid.
- Pine Bark Extract
- Anti-oxidant: To postpone aging and to decrease occurrence of chronic disease.
- Cardiovascular system: To decrease the risk of high pressure and cardiovascular disease.
- Circulatory system: To improve varicosity and edema.
- To protect skin
- To protect eyes
- To strengthen the immune system: Has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy effects.