There are several of probiotic supplements in the market. How to choose what is the most suitable for you? And what makes TS6 Probiotic stand out for decades?
Analysis of the current market of commercial lactic acid bacteria productsIn order to pursue the difference of marketing, the lactic acid bacteria products in the market blindly pursue multiple strains and high bacteria counts. However, scientifically proven and under the natural competition of the gut, adding too many lactic acid bacteria strains are mostly ineffective substances that cannot be colonized. Not to mention, it also increases costs.
Second, the market also needs to add a large number of protective agents in order to pursue high bacteria counts. Besides, it also uses the freeze-drying process, resulting in a high-cost process, and will effectively derive bio-filtration, while end-market access, distribution, use, and preservation all require limited by the existence of low-temperature environmental equipment, the product cannot be widely used in the market. It eventually cannot be used for a long time due to economic factors.
TS6® Probiotic Unique Characteristics in Homogeneous MarketØ Probiotic Strains Screen and Selection
- Strains certified as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
- Most essential and beneficial probiotic strains for human gastrointestinal health.
- Strains can be administered for long-term health maintenance; none of the selected strains is genetically modified.
Ø Manufacturing Process Advantages
- Multiple certificate manufacturer facility. (GMP, ISO 9001, and HACCP)
- Screen and select from the most essential and beneficial probiotic strains for human gastrointestinal health.
- TENSALL has its own strain preservation center (stable source of bacteria), and has long-term cooperation with the Food Industry Institute.
- Complex Fermentation Technique.
- All manufacturing process is conducted under a Class 10,000 dust-free environment with continuously processed.